Tuesday brought another back to back workout. Zumba kicked off with a high energy level warmup & it never slowed down. My instructor had found some of her old CD’s & there were several leg focused routines tonight.
- 55 minutes
- 129 avg bpm
- 437 calories burned
- 64% fat burn
Supersets were the theme again. There was a slight change up. Instead of an abs/cardio station & TRX/Kettlebell station it was TRX/Cardio & Kettlebells/OH exercise.
- Jackknife/Mountain Climbers
- Sumo squats/Jump Squats
- Row & Curl/Jumping Jacks
- Starters Hop/Alis
- Clean & Press/OH Hold (I used an 8 pound weight)
- KB Squat Row/Sumo Squat Hold
- Windmills/Front Raise & Lateral Raise
- Weaving lunges/Low Lunge Hold (switch legs each time)
My triceps hate me from last night’s workouts and tonight’s. I’ll definitely be using Deep Blue on them before bed.
- 33 minutes
- 109 avg bpm
- 175 calories burned
- 100% fat burn
Tomorrow is PiYo! By the end of this week I doubt I’m going to be able to move very well!